View by date
- Invisible realities – the distance between us
- Dr Nthabiseng Legoete, founder of Quali Health, announced winner of Inspired Leadership Award
- Countdown begins to The Performance Theatre 2017, Singapore!
- Meet our 2017 Inspired Leadership Award nominees!
- “Invisible Realities: leading through the looking glass” – our theme for 2017
- Nominations for the Inspired Leadership Award 2017 are open!
- Remembering The Performance Theatre 2016
- Cuneyd Zapsu joins The Performance Theatre advisory board
- The Performance Theatre 2016 location and theme revealed
- The Performance Theatre advisory board goes from strength to strength
- Inspired Leadership Award 2016 nominations open!
- Jude Kelly CBE joins The Performance Theatre advisory board
- The bright future of shared value
- Jeremy Heimans, co-founder and CEO of Purpose, announced winner of Inspired Leadership Award
- Rick Haythornthwaite and Yves Daccord to be chairman and vice chairman of The Performance Theatre Foundation
- TPT advisory board meets President of Portugal
- Curtains up in Lisbon for The Performance Theatre 2015
- A clear direction
- A welcome to TPT Lisbon from Portugal’s President
- EDP prepares to host this year’s TPT
- A dying culture and a sense of future
- Gabrielle Walker explores ‘The new leadership landscape’
- What keeps you up at night?
- Nominees for global young leadership award announced
- The new ILA: unearthing the leaders of tomorrow
- ILA welcomes new committee members
- Liberty Day: a lesson for leaders
- Why exploring the new leadership landscape starts in our own minds
- Ericsson partners with The Performance Theatre Foundation
- Change in direction for the ILA
- Jeremy Hillman to chair ILA committee
- The five capacities of leadership with a human purpose
- An interview with António Mexia, CEO of EDP and host of TPT 2015
- Melinda Gates receives Inspired Leadership Award
- EDP announced as host of TPT 2015
- Malala Yousafzai to deliver today’s keynote
- Curtains up in Oslo for The Performance Theatre 2014
- The Oslo Dialogues
- Elisabet Sahtouris blogs on ‘Leadership with a human purpose’
- Robert Thurman blogs for us on ‘Leadership with a human purpose’
- Crown Prince set for TPT participation
- Preparing for Oslo, remembering Istanbul
- Hong Kong’s Ronnie Chan joins board
2012Back to Top
Gates Foundation’s Hillman joins ILA committee
Jeremy Hillman, director of external communications at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, has become a member of the Inspired Leadership Award (ILA) committee.
Jeremy is responsible for the Gates Foundation’s global profile and reputation, and previously worked at the British Broadcasting Corporation in a number of senior roles. These included three years as head of its Business and Economics Department covering the global financial crisis.
Jeremy has been stationed in a number of key spots, including Washington DC, Hong Kong, Singapore, Brussels, London and New York. He has covered and coordinated news coverage of many of the defining stories of the last two decades including 9/11 and the second Gulf War. He holds a diploma in Broadcast Journalism, a law degree from Bristol University and an MBA from Henley Business School.