View by date
- Germany 2018
- Invisible realities – the distance between us
- Dr Nthabiseng Legoete wins ILA 2017
- Countdown begins to The Performance Theatre 2017, Singapore!
- Meet our 2017 Inspired Leadership Award nominees!
- “Invisible Realities: leading through the looking glass” – our theme for 2017
- Nominations for the Inspired Leadership Award 2017 are open!
- Remembering The Performance Theatre 2016
- Cuneyd Zapsu joins The Performance Theatre advisory board
- The Performance Theatre 2016 location and theme revealed
- The Performance Theatre advisory board goes from strength to strength
- Inspired Leadership Award 2016 nominations open!
- Jude Kelly CBE joins The Performance Theatre advisory board
- The bright future of shared value
- Jeremy Heimans, co-founder and CEO of Purpose, announced winner of Inspired Leadership Award
- Rick Haythornthwaite and Yves Daccord to be chairman and vice chairman of The Performance Theatre Foundation
- TPT advisory board meets President of Portugal
- Curtains up in Lisbon for The Performance Theatre 2015
- A clear direction
- A welcome to TPT Lisbon from Portugal’s President
- EDP prepares to host this year’s TPT
- A dying culture and a sense of future
- Gabrielle Walker explores ‘The new leadership landscape’
- What keeps you up at night?
- Nominees for global young leadership award announced
- The new ILA: unearthing the leaders of tomorrow
- ILA welcomes new committee members
- Liberty Day: a lesson for leaders
- Why exploring the new leadership landscape starts in our own minds
- Ericsson partners with The Performance Theatre Foundation
- Change in direction for the ILA
- Jeremy Hillman to chair ILA committee
- The five capacities of leadership with a human purpose
- An interview with António Mexia, CEO of EDP and host of TPT 2015
- Melinda Gates receives Inspired Leadership Award
- EDP announced as host of TPT 2015
- Malala Yousafzai to deliver today’s keynote
- Curtains up in Oslo for The Performance Theatre 2014
- The Oslo Dialogues
- Elisabet Sahtouris blogs on ‘Leadership with a human purpose’
- Robert Thurman blogs for us on ‘Leadership with a human purpose’
- Crown Prince set for TPT participation
- Preparing for Oslo, remembering Istanbul
- Hong Kong’s Ronnie Chan joins board
2012Back to Top
“Invisible Realities: leading through the looking glass” – our theme for 2017
Our theme for this year is “Invisible Realities: leading through the looking glass”. Across the world we see a mounting sense of estrangement – between citizen and leader, worker and employer, neighbour and neighbour, and even from ourselves. The past year’s events have brought many of these divergences to the surface and shaken our confidence in the diagnostic tools we use to understand the world – from polling and news to stakeholder engagement techniques and social networking. How do we make ourselves aware of hidden realities? How do we as leaders connect to those who are not like ourselves? What can we learn from organisations and societies that have successfully built cultures around multiple identities? What new actors or institutions might be needed to create new understanding and trust?