View by date
- Dr Nthabiseng Legoete, founder of Quali Health, announced winner of Inspired Leadership Award
- Countdown begins to The Performance Theatre 2017, Singapore!
- Meet our 2017 Inspired Leadership Award nominees!
- “Invisible Realities: leading through the looking glass” – our theme for 2017
- Nominations for the Inspired Leadership Award 2017 are open!
- Remembering The Performance Theatre 2016
- Cuneyd Zapsu joins The Performance Theatre advisory board
- The Performance Theatre 2016 location and theme revealed
- The Performance Theatre advisory board goes from strength to strength
- Inspired Leadership Award 2016 nominations open!
- Jude Kelly CBE joins The Performance Theatre advisory board
- The bright future of shared value
- Jeremy Heimans, co-founder and CEO of Purpose, announced winner of Inspired Leadership Award
- Rick Haythornthwaite and Yves Daccord to be chairman and vice chairman of The Performance Theatre Foundation
- TPT advisory board meets President of Portugal
- Curtains up in Lisbon for The Performance Theatre 2015
- A clear direction
- A welcome to TPT Lisbon from Portugal’s President
- EDP prepares to host this year’s TPT
- A dying culture and a sense of future
- Gabrielle Walker explores ‘The new leadership landscape’
- What keeps you up at night?
- Nominees for global young leadership award announced
- The new ILA: unearthing the leaders of tomorrow
- ILA welcomes new committee members
- Liberty Day: a lesson for leaders
- Why exploring the new leadership landscape starts in our own minds
- Ericsson partners with The Performance Theatre Foundation
- Change in direction for the ILA
- Jeremy Hillman to chair ILA committee
- The five capacities of leadership with a human purpose
- An interview with António Mexia, CEO of EDP and host of TPT 2015
- Melinda Gates receives Inspired Leadership Award
- EDP announced as host of TPT 2015
- Malala Yousafzai to deliver today’s keynote
- Curtains up in Oslo for The Performance Theatre 2014
- The Oslo Dialogues
- Elisabet Sahtouris blogs on ‘Leadership with a human purpose’
- Robert Thurman blogs for us on ‘Leadership with a human purpose’
- Crown Prince set for TPT participation
- Preparing for Oslo, remembering Istanbul
- Hong Kong’s Ronnie Chan joins board
2012Back to Top
Meet our 2017 Inspired Leadership Award nominees!
We are delighted to announce the 2017 Inspired Leadership Award nominees. This year’s nominees are working in a diverse range of fields including teenage mental health, primary health care access, food waste and recycling, urban sanitation and new ways of enabling corporate giving. But they are all united by their adoption of bold new approaches to driving impact, be it through the application of digital technology or by innovating new business models to deliver social value.
Meet this year’s shortlist:
- Dr Jamie Chiu
- Dr Nthabiseng Legoete
- Masami Sato
- Lyndsay Stradley
- Jun Yuan Tan
- Mani Kishore Vajipeyajula
The Inspired Leadership Award recognises up-and-coming leaders who are reinventing growth: people who have demonstrated real impact in furthering new business models that work with rather than against nature; benefit the many rather than a small elite; and deliver value over the long term as well as the short.