View by date
- Invisible realities – the distance between us
- Dr Nthabiseng Legoete, founder of Quali Health, announced winner of Inspired Leadership Award
- Countdown begins to The Performance Theatre 2017, Singapore!
- Meet our 2017 Inspired Leadership Award nominees!
- “Invisible Realities: leading through the looking glass” – our theme for 2017
- Nominations for the Inspired Leadership Award 2017 are open!
- Remembering The Performance Theatre 2016
- Cuneyd Zapsu joins The Performance Theatre advisory board
- The Performance Theatre 2016 location and theme revealed
- The Performance Theatre advisory board goes from strength to strength
- Inspired Leadership Award 2016 nominations open!
- Jude Kelly CBE joins The Performance Theatre advisory board
- The bright future of shared value
- Jeremy Heimans, co-founder and CEO of Purpose, announced winner of Inspired Leadership Award
- Rick Haythornthwaite and Yves Daccord to be chairman and vice chairman of The Performance Theatre Foundation
- TPT advisory board meets President of Portugal
- Curtains up in Lisbon for The Performance Theatre 2015
- A clear direction
- A welcome to TPT Lisbon from Portugal’s President
- EDP prepares to host this year’s TPT
- A dying culture and a sense of future
- Gabrielle Walker explores ‘The new leadership landscape’
- What keeps you up at night?
- Nominees for global young leadership award announced
- The new ILA: unearthing the leaders of tomorrow
- ILA welcomes new committee members
- Liberty Day: a lesson for leaders
- Why exploring the new leadership landscape starts in our own minds
- Ericsson partners with The Performance Theatre Foundation
- Change in direction for the ILA
- Jeremy Hillman to chair ILA committee
- The five capacities of leadership with a human purpose
- An interview with António Mexia, CEO of EDP and host of TPT 2015
- Melinda Gates receives Inspired Leadership Award
- EDP announced as host of TPT 2015
- Malala Yousafzai to deliver today’s keynote
- Curtains up in Oslo for The Performance Theatre 2014
- The Oslo Dialogues
- Elisabet Sahtouris blogs on ‘Leadership with a human purpose’
- Robert Thurman blogs for us on ‘Leadership with a human purpose’
- Crown Prince set for TPT participation
- Preparing for Oslo, remembering Istanbul
- Hong Kong’s Ronnie Chan joins board
2012Back to Top
Welcoming MasterCard Worldwide to the theatre
We are trilled to announce that MasterCard Worldwide is The Performance Theatre Foundation’s newest partner. President and CEO Ajay Banja will represent the financial giant on the TPT advisory board.
MasterCard is a global payments and technology company. It operates the world’s fastest payments-processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. MasterCard products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, travelling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone.