- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Foundation collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide The Performance Theatre with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online to attend The Performance Theatre.
- Voluntarily complete a participant survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
We also use pixels from LinkedIn and Twitter to monitor where traffic is coming from. If you would like to opt-out of this, please contact us at: email@example.com
How will we use your data?
The Performance Theatre collects your data so that we can:
- Process your registration.
- Email you regarding the Performance Theatre, and other related activities we think you may be interested in.
How do we store your data?
The Performance Theatre securely stores your data at Bytemark, a ISO 27001 certified UK data centre with locations in Manchester, Leeds, York and London.
The Performance Theatre will keep your personal identification information for seven years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data using secure and permanent deletion methods, carried out by Bytemark.
Our Foundation would like to send you information about events and other initiatives of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop The Performance Theatre from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of our community.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact The Performance Theatre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
The Performance Theatre would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request TPT for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that TPT correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request TPT to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that TPT erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that TPT restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to TPT’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that TPT transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org