- Secret Dinners
- A typical programme begins with our ‘Prologue’, where participants are formally welcomed to our host city and venue.
- After lunch, we hear from invited speakers sharing perspectives on the theme in ‘Act One’, punctuated by facilitated table discussions.
- ‘Act Two’ is an arts-based activity to help us explore leadership practices connected to our theme.
- We conclude the day with a dinner that celebrates emerging leaders.
- Day two commences with ‘Act Three’, a community session connecting participants with realities ‘outside the room’ – for instance, hyper-local religious leaders, community initiatives and historians.
- Following lunch, ‘Act Four’ sees invited speakers further explore our theme, after which we return to facilitated table discussions.
- Our programme culminates with ‘Act Five’ – a moment of reflection and a parting message to those outside the room.
- We close with a celebratory dinner.
Click here to read our Seattle 2019 programme for further insight into a typical Theatre.
What sets us apart
360 degrees in 36 hours
Local and global realities
I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being.
Oscar Wilde, Irish poet and playwright
St Petersburg 2007
New Delhi 2008
Washington DC 2009
Berlin + Potsdam 2018
Signal your interest
Write to us if you are interested in being part of our community - either as a participant or as a supporter.